“Scan” is the function that automatically searches station frequencies, starting from the current frequency and up. To use the scan function, please follow the procedures below:
- Double tap the Phone Button. Then the current station frequency moves upward to find other station frequencies.
- If the tuner finds a station, it stays at the station frequency for 8 seconds, then scanning to the next station frequency.
- Scan function stops when you double tap the Phone Button again.
- To save a station while scanning frequencies, tap the Phone Button when at that station. You will hear a voice prompt from the 10C, “Save preset (#)”. The station will be saved as the next preset number.
- All stations preset during “Scan”, will overwrite previously set stations.