Typical Bluetooth headsets can connect with only one Bluetooth device, but a second mobile phone pairing allows the headset to connect with another Bluetooth device such as a second mobile phone, an MP3 Player, GPS or the Sena SR10, the Bluetooth adapter.
- To pair the GPS, press and hold the Jog Dial for 5 seconds until the red LED flashes rapidly and you hear a voice prompt, “Intercom pairing”.
- Within 2 seconds, tap the Phone Button again, then the LED flashes blue rapidly and you will hear a voice prompt, “Second mobile phone pairing”.
- Search for Bluetooth devices on your GPS. Select the Sena 10C in the list of the devices detected on the GPS.
- Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
- The GPS confirms that the pairing is completed and the 10C is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.