- When you have an incoming call, simply tap the Phone Button or the Jog Dial to answer the call.
- You can also answer the incoming call by loudly speaking any word of your choice if Voice Activated Phone Answering (VOX Phone) is enabled, unless you are connected to intercom.
- To end a call, tap the Phone Button or press the Jog Dial for 2 seconds until you hear a beep, or wait for the called person to end the call.
- To reject a call, press the Jog Dial for 2 seconds until you hear a beep while the phone is ringing.
- To transfer a call between the mobile phone and the headset during the phone conversation, press the Phone Button for 2 seconds until you hear a beep.
- There are several ways to make a phone call:
– Enter numbers on your mobile phone’s keypad and make a call. Then the call is automatically transferred to the headset.
– For some older mobile phones, which do not automatically transfer calls to the headset, press the Phone Button after entering phone numbers on the mobile phone keypad.
– Tap the Phone Button in stand-by mode to activate the voice dialer of your mobile phone. For this, the voice dialing function must be available on the mobile phone. Refer to your mobile phone manual for further instruction.
- If you have two phones connected to your headset and you have an incoming call from the second phone during the call of the first phone, then you may still receive the call from the second phone. In this case, the call from the first phone is on waiting mode. If you end a call, then it will automatically guide you to the first phone call.
- If you have a mobile phone and a GPS connected to your headset, you may not be able to listen to the GPS voice instruction during the phone call