If you have a full face helmet, you can use the wired microphone.
- Attach the included hook and loop fastener for wired microphone to the inside of the helmet’s chin guard.
- Attach the wired microphone to the hook and loop fastener for wired microphone.
- Align the arrows on the microphone and speaker cables and insert the microphone cable into the speaker cable.
- Insert the speaker connector into the speaker port to connect it to the main unit.
- Close the cover of the speaker cable to lock the cable to the port. The speaker cable is now fixed to the main unit.
CAUTION: When you remove the headset, make sure that you first detach the speaker cable from the main unit. Then, it is safe to remove the main unit from the clamp unit.